HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accountant for our well known, non-profit client located in North York. This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact with a growing and large organization and gain experience in a non-profit environment.
- Accounting duties such as assisting with month end and reporting schedules, balance sheet reconciliations, POS and daily retail sales reconciliation, assist with Year End Audit, and assist with any ad hoc reporting
- Provide payroll support by processing bi-weekly payroll, process ROE in a timely manner, and liaise with the third party payroll provider when needed
- Support accounts payable activities and find efficiencies with AP processes
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a multiple entity company;
- Pursuing or possession of CPA designation;
- Strong technical skills to use Excel and accounting systems;
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Central position located in North York;
- Work and gain exposure in the non-profit sector
Please apply if you are interested in making an impact!