HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology and policy development.
We are currently seeking an Accountant to join our roster of professionals! If you are interested in expanding your experience by taking on project-based and interim roles with our government and broader public sector clients, please apply.
As an Accountant, you will be stepping into various work environments in different areas of the public sector. In these interim roles you may be completing a variety of duties such as completing month-end journal entry adjustments, managing all accounts receivable/cost recover function and record keeping, and maintaining accounting records related to client’s needs.
- College diploma or University degree in a finance related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an accounting related field
- Completion of a professional accounting or business designation is an asset
- Advanced proficiency with excel and other accounting systems
- Skilled problem-solver and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate and fee for service assignments;
- Positions located in the heart of Toronto and close to public transit;
- Join a driven and welcoming organization culture;
- Gain exposure to the Ontario Government and the broader public sector
As we do have a couple of positions on the go, we ask that applicants are immediately available to start work.