HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounting Supervisor for our well-known, government healthcare client located in Brampton. This is a great opportunity to make an impact with a large organization and gain experience in a government healthcare environment.
- Prepare and analyze monthly internal financial statements, develop forecasts, and quarterly Ministry reports
- Assist with the development of the annual budgeting process and the monitoring and dissemination of monthly financial reports
- Assist with the annual audit and summarize financial impacts and risks
- Act as lead on budgeting and reporting systems
- Pursuing or in possession of CPA designation;
- Minimum five years of relevant supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health Information Standards in Canadian Health Organizations (MIS);
- Familiarity or experience with Ministry report submissions;
- Experience in internal auditing, internal controls, accounting and reporting software;
- Proficiency with Windows-based software (Excel, Word and Great Plains)
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Central position located in Brampton;
- Work and gain exposure in the government healthcare sector
Please apply if you are interested in making an impact!