Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our broader public sector client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their team within the procurement department for an interim opportunity, located in Downtown Toronto. In this role, you will provide administrative support to a team and senior leadership. Details as follows:
- Produces documents for various audiences, including bulletins, meeting minutes, letters, policy and technical reports, charts, and presentations;
- Arranges in-person meetings, conferences, and teleconferences involving multiple internal/external participants, and makes all logistical meeting arrangements;
- Prepare meeting agendas and distributes related materials in a timely fashion;
- Conduct procurement activities for the office as required.
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant/Coordinator;
- You have superior written and verbal skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are a skilled multi-tasker; excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, and to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Excellent interim opportunity with our broader public sector client;
- Central location in downtown Toronto – very accessible by transit;
- Competitive pay rate!
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please call 416-237-1500 x237. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Regulatory - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - public-sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: 7 days
209 total views, 2 today