HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc. Our clients include the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
Our regulatory body client within the health sector is looking for self-motivated Administrative Assistant with excellent time management skills for a 6+ month temporary assignment located in downtown Toronto.
In this role you will support a team and all of their administrative needs. This will include responding to internal and external inquiries, creating a multitude of documents such as reports, memos, and spreadsheets as well as preparing meeting materials. You will provide support in the form of calendar management, courier responsibilities, mail merges, and the maintenance of distribution and contact lists. Lastly you will review reimbursement claims, as well as maintain and update files and databases.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field;
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Excel and MS Outlook;
- A superior level of organizational and analytical skills in order to apply and maintain organizational policies and procedures;
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently and have excellent judgement skills;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills when corresponding with employees, clients and guests.