HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
In our Administrative roles you will be required to:
- Prepare and produce a range of materials including reports, forms, spreadsheets, presentations;
- Respond to general correspondences and inquiries;
- Organize and maintain meeting schedules, make travel, meeting and conference arrangements;
- Prepare agendas and information packages;
- Provide financial reconciliation services, e.g., purchasing card, financial reports; monitors and tracks budget expenditures;
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, or Administrative Coordinator is an Asset
- You have experience using Microsoft Office and possess strong technical skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written;
- You are a master multi-tasker; picking up and dropping tasks on a moment’s notice;
- Great way to gain experience and exposure in the Ontario Public Service sector
- Great locations – accessible by transit
- Competitive pay rates!