HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors.
Our client, a regulatory body in Toronto is looking for a dynamic and organized Administrative Associate for a 3+ month temporary opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for responding to any internal and external inquiries as well as creating or amending documents such as memos and presentations. Other administrative duties required of the successful candidate will also include maintaining contact lists and databases in order to ensure accuracy and completeness. Lastly, candidates will track key expenditures and gather data to support the budgeting process and provide any additional support as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field;
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel;
- Understanding of Acrobat Pro, SharePoint, Webex, and Visio will be considered an asset;
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently and have excellent organization and judgement skills;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills when corresponding with employees, clients and guests.