HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our client’s interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: administrative and legal support, human resources, finance and project management.
Our client in the broader public sector is looking for a highly detailed and efficient Administrative Clerk to assist with large mail projects. This is a 4 month interim assignment located in London, Ontario. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your interest and career within the public sector!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining and updating various databases to ensure all information is accurate and accounted for;
- Filing and recording large amounts of mail and courier items in a fast paced environment;
- Internal and external correspondence to follow-up on outstanding action items;
- Providing administrative support in terms of assisting with booking meetings and appointments;
- Assisting with reception coverage when required.
- 1-2 years of previous office administrative experience;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple pressing deadlines;
- Superior customer services skills and the ability to liaise with both internal and external employees;
- The ability to work within a fast paced and high volume based environment with demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities.