Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Do you have a strong background in providing administrative support for management? We are seeking candidates who are interested in being considered for future administrative opportunities with our clients. The responsibilities in our Administrative Coordinator roles may include the following but are not limited to:
- Producing documents for various audiences, including bulletins, meeting minutes, letters, policy and technical reports, charts, and presentations;
- Arranging in-person meetings, conferences, and teleconferences involving multiple internal/external participants, and makes all logistical meeting arrangements;
- Preparing meeting agendas and distributes related materials in a timely fashion;
- Reviewing and prioritizing correspondence based on content and urgency for redirection to appropriate staff;
- Conducting procurement activities for the office (e.g. purchasing office supplies, and other goods and services) and performing general reception duties.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant/Coordinator;
- Public sector experience is considered an asset;
- You have superior written and verbal skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are a skilled multi-tasker; excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, and to manage multiple, competing priorities;
- You have the ability to work autonomously and function effectively in a team environment.
How to ApplyWhy work for us?
- Excellent interim opportunities with our client in the public sector and non-profit organizations;
- Central locations – very accessible by transit;
- Competitive pay!
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Regulatory - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - public-sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
572 total views, 2 today