HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our client’s interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: accounting, auditing, finance, human resources and project management.
Our public sector client is looking for a detail oriented and organized Application Coordinator for interim opportunity located in downtown Toronto!
In this role you will be required to oversee the processing of all received applications and ensure that all information has been imputed correctly within the specified database. The successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating best practices in this regard and resolve any issues or questions that arise. Lastly, you will be required to assist with any additional administrative tasks as requested.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration and/or similar field;
- 2-3 years working with case files is preferred;
- A high level of time management skills as well as superior attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt in a variety of situations with different groups of individuals;
- Strong interpersonal and communication capabilities;
- Proficient in MS Office specifically in MS Word and MS Excel.