HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring professional and executive talent in such areas as finance, program management, health care, communications, human resources, information technology and policy development.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Auditors to join our roster of professionals. In these roles you are expected to coordinate and consult to assigned clients in the areas of:
- Internal auditing and auditing procedures;
- Identifying risk areas and control strategies.
- A minimum of 5 years of audit experience;
- Demonstrated experience within the broader public sector, banking or insurance is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional certification required in one of the following CIA, CISA, CA, CGA or CMA;
- Sound knowledge or experience with generally accepted internal auditing standards, accounting principles, audit practices and methodologies.