Bilingual Client Service Specialist
Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
BILINGUAL CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
If you are fully bilingual in both written and spoken French and English, then we would like to speak to you!
We are working with our Federal Government client in North York (Yonge & Sheppard) to fill a number of upcoming bilingual client service specialist positions. These are excellent interim opportunities within a 24/7 call centre for a large Federal Government organization. You would be expected to handle both inbound and outbound transactions (both electronic & phone) assisting government departments across the country with a wide range of facilities issues.
• Be fluently bilingual in written and spoken English and French;
• Have a minimum of 6 months previous call centre or similar customer service experience;
• Be prepared and available to work various shifts including weekends for five days a week, with some flexibility for additional hours/days if requested;
• Complete a Reliability Status Clearance.
We are looking for candidates who are available to work shift work. A standard shift is 8 consecutive hours per day, 5 days per week. There is a weekly rotational shift schedule – including nights, weekends, and holidays. Bilingual (French/English) required for all positions.
• Excellent opportunity with federal government client with long-term possibility;
• Central location in North York – very accessible by transit;
• Competitive pay!
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com or call 416-237-1500 x240. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Bilingual - Customer Service
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
1354 total views, 5 today