Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our non-profit client is seeking an experienced Board Secretary to join their team for a long-term opportunity!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall organization, compilation, maintenance, and documentation management of confidential digital records and Board materials. This opportunity is full-time and allows the incumbent to work remotely.
- 5+ years of prior Board Governance knowledge and understanding;
- 4+ years of prior work experience providing administrative support to a c-suite executive;
- You have relevant experience in records information management and document management;
- You have a strong work ethic and keen eye for accuracy and detail;
- You are able to work autonomously and maintain confidential information;
- You have exceptional communication skills with the ability to prepare a range of materials including correspondence.