Business Analyst – Testing and Implementation
Our client in the broader public sector is seeking a Business Analyst to drive the integration of the company’s HCM, payroll, and Financial ERP through configuration and diagnostics. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a new, start-up regulatory body of the Ontario Government.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time or part-time contract opportunity in their North York office located just north of Yonge and Sheppard until March 31, 2019. Partial work from home privileges will be accommodated. This is the ideal job for an Analyst with experience working with HR systems, Workday, and an understanding of collective agreements.
- Provide detailed explanation to the System Integrator regarding collective agreement or policy rules that will allow them to configure the system to meet their requirements
- Arrange for test data to load into the system and assist with development of data conversion and migration plans.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify inefficiencies, cost reduction opportunities and system and process improvements
- Present and clarify requirements/options and solicit feedback and develop recommendations.
- Maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Successful completion of a relevant college/university program
- Understanding of Ontario Public Sector policies and collective agreements
- 5+ years’ experience working in a HR project management environment with a focus on testing and implementing HRIS/ERP software
- Similar experience as a Payroll Analyst, Benefits Advisor, Payroll Specialist, or HR Consultant
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Excellent 7 month opportunity;
- North York location accessible by public transit;
- Gain exposure to the broader public sector of Ontario