Call Centre Agent
Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Call Centre Agent
Our public sector client is looking for Call Centre Agents to join their team ASAP for an interim opportunity, located in downtown Toronto. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing information and support services to internal and external customers over the phone and by email. In addition, you will perform various electronic transactions related to public/private sector programs, services, policies and legislations.
- Minimum 1-2 years of recent experience as a Call Centre Representative or Customer Service Agent;
- You have previous public sector or regulatory experience – considered an asset;
- You must be available to work 5 days per week including the weekends;
- You have stellar interpersonal and communication skills, and you can provide support to customers and your teammates;
- You are a master at time management and being a multi-tasker; high-volume and fast-paced environments are no stranger to you, and you are able to take on a demanding tasks and meet organizational quality and performance standards.
- Excellent interim opportunity with our client in the public sector;
- Competitive pay rate!
Please note * The successful candidate would have to complete a mandatory security check.
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please call 416-237-1500 x. 237. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Regulatory - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Bilingual - Customer Service - public-sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
272 total views, 14 today