COMMITTEE COORDINATOR (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
Are you an organized and efficient administrative professional who thrives in a fast paced environment? Our client in the health care sector is seeking a Committee Coordinator to provide administrative support to panels and committees, assist in the preparation of training modules, and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for communication and coordination of activities such as minute-taking, distribution of meeting materials; acting as a liaison between committee members and other stakeholders; and maintaining internal records and databases.
- Minimum of three years’ of relevant experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Executive-level support experience with proven ability to work with senior managers and staff in integrating information from various sources
- Experience with and understanding of committee meeting requirements and procedures
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong teamwork and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple, often conflicting demands
- Post-secondary education/degree preferred in health, business administration or a related discipline