We are currently seeking a Communications Assistant for our national, non-profit client located downtown. This is an excellent 4 month position where you can help contribute to a reputable organization and develop you strategic communications skills!
- Help with external communications activity through pitching media stories, providing information to key stakeholders, and writing press releases;
- Assist with key communications products such as creating media plans and assisting with events and conferences planning;
- Draft and edit presentations, scripts, and speeches for key members of the organization;
- Help with digital content on their website to ensure accuracy of information and the creation of new and engaging content
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant communications position;
- Relevant degree from a university or college;
- Advanced writing skills along with a good knowledge of social media and digital platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent opportunity for recent grads or those looking to learn,
- Central downtown Toronto location,
- Competitive pay rate!