HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We have exciting opportunities and are looking to recruit experienced Communications Professionals at all levels to join our roster of specialists. Roles can range from three to six months and we work on a series of roles such as Communications Coordinators, Stakeholder Engagement Leads, Issues and Media Relations Advisors, and Communications Specialists. This an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to take on a communications challenge and are interested in making an impact in the public and non-profit sector.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or a related field;
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate communications;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information tailored to different audiences;
- Experience in graphic/web design and social media;
- Experience working in the public or broader public sector an asset
How to ApplyQualified applicants should please forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Corporate (IT/Finance/HR/etc.)
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
550 total views, 1 today