Compensation Consultant (Total Rewards)
Are you a compensation specialist interested in contributing to the broader public sector?
Then please apply to our Compensation Consultant vacancy, a position with our confidential healthcare client in Toronto. Our client is seeking a subject matter expert in all things compensation who can assist on an interim basis with their total rewards program. For a period of 4 months, this person will work on key initiatives like conducting a salary survey and management of the base compensation program and salary adjustments. You will also provide advisory support to the management team around compensation policies, recommendations, and communications. Please apply if you’re looking to make an impact in the healthcare sector!
- 5-7 years of proven compensation experience, preferably in the healthcare sector;
- Knowledge and expertise with HR Systems and Total Rewards;
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline;
- CHRP and/or CCP designations an asset;
- Experience using MediTech an asset, strong HRIS skills required;
- High degree of confidentiality and excellent communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Subway accessible location in Midtown Toronto;
- Work and gain exposure in healthcare sector;
- 4 month opportunity with potential to extend