Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is Canada’s largest children’s rehabilitation hospital. Our vision is to create a world of possibility for kids with disability. We pioneer treatments, technologies, therapies and real-world programs that give children with disabilities the tools to participate fully in life.
Senior Consultant, Total Rewards and Systems
Are you a compensation specialist interested in applying your expertise and contributing to the healthcare sector?
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, an academic hospital fully affiliated with the University of Toronto, is seeking an experienced Compensation Consultant to manage their Total Rewards and HR systems. This position will provide strategic, functional and technical expertise in the areas of compensation, benefit and pension administration, and total rewards. Please apply if you’re looking to make an impact in the healthcare sector!
- Oversee base compensation program and annual salary adjustment processes including market analysis and salary recommendations
- Manage the job evaluation process by implementing salary recommendations and communicating with both managers and employees
- Oversee total rewards benchmarking process by conducting surveys and identifying best practices and standards
- Implement and manage the HRIS and ensure security and integrity of system data and provide user support and training,
- Monitor the Holland Bloorview Advantage programs by collaborating with key stakeholders, evaluating program success, conducting gap analyses, and determining feasibility
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5-7 years of demonstrated compensation experience, preferably in the healthcare sector;
- Knowledge and expertise with HR Systems and Total Rewards
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- CHRP and/or CCP designations an asset
- Strong HRIS skills, experience using MediTech an asset,
- High degree of confidentiality and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills