Coordinator (HR/Finance/Administration), Government of Ontario
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our client in the Provincial Government is seeking a Coordinator to administer and manage the provision of effective, efficient and timely administrative support services to their organization. This will include finance, business records management, human resources, procurement, facilities, accommodations, and asset management.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Significant experience providing a variety of administrative support services with considerable independence;
- Public sector experience is considered an asset;
- Experience applying budgeting, financial and accounting techniques;
- Proven ability to use financial software programs to manage finances and provide relevant financial advice, analyses, options and reporting for senior management;
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and apply relevant financial, accounting, procurement, human resources, asset and records management and related administrative principles;
- Superior communication skills to prepare correspondence, recommendations, processes, procedures, reports, forms and documents;