Customer Service Representative (3 vacancies)
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to work with our provincial government client for a 6 month temporary opportunity. Successful candidates will be expected to manage this government agency’s exciting new portfolio and act as the first point of contact to educate and respond to the general public.
- Respond to webchat and phone inquiries in a demanding call centre environment while adhering to performance standards;
- Take initiative in reviewing relevant policies, procedures, or regulatory acts to provide accurate information;
- Complete other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant customer service experience in a call centre/office setting;
- Excellent technical and data entry skills;
- Bilingualism considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a public sector or regulatory environment an asset.
- Pays up to $22 per hour
- Excellent North York location