Customer Service Representative
HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors.
Our client, a regulatory body located in North York is looking for a personable and experienced Customer Service Representative for a 4+ month interim opportunity!
In this role you will be required to analyze various forms of information in order to assess the client’s requirements and provide professional and accurate responses. Candidates will also be required to respond and solve difficult and sensitive situations as well as monitor and report on common trends. Lastly, the successful candidate will be required to provide knowledge on the organization’s policies, and procedures using excellent customer service skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a customer service environment;
- Previous experience with a high volume of inbound calls is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle highly sensitive information with absolute professionalism;
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written.