Data Entry Clerks
Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Data Entry Clerks
We are currently looking for detailed and efficient Data Entry Clerks who are interested in working on temporary opportunities with our various public sector and non-profit clients! If you are interested, please apply to be considered for our roster of candidates who are available to work interim roles in the Greater Toronto Area.
In these roles, you will be responsible for providing data entry and scanning, communicate with clients over the phone and maintain filing systems/record storage. You will also be responsible for reviewing source documents for errors and inconsistencies and working as a member of a team to execute tasks in a high-volume environment.
- You have previous experience as a data entry operator;
- You have a strong attention to accuracy, detail and confidentiality;
- You must have a minimum score of 10,000 KSPH and 60 WPM;
- You have strong oral and written communication skills;
- You have previous experience working in a high-volume environment.
*Please note – If successful, the candidate will be required to conduct a skills testing assessment.
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com or call 416-237-1500 x. 237. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Regulatory - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Other - public-sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
404 total views, 1 today