Data Warehouse Integration Specialist
Data Warehouse Integration Specialist, Government of Ontario
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc. Our clients include the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Integration Specialist for a 4 month assignment with our client in the Provincial Government beginning in December. This assignment will focus on supporting a Strategic Data Unit with upgrading an internal database.
The successful candidate must have the ability to design dimensional data models at conceptual, logical and physical levels. You will be required to expand the data model and ETL processes to include upgrades of the current systems. Furthermore you will be developing new interactive metadata models for business users, building additional measures and indicators and corresponding dashboard queries.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2008, SSIS, and SSAS;
- 1+ years of experience using SQL Server 2016, MDS, PowerDesigner, Oracle 11g and MQS;
- 4+ years of experience in data integration and implementation;
- Familiarity with ETL processes is also required;
- Strong ability to coordinate and carry out responsibilities and meet tight deadlines;
- Public sector experience is considered an asset.