Legal Decisions Writer
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Decision Writer for our regulatory agency client in Toronto. This is a great opportunity for candidates with legal writing experience or who have former exposure to regulatory complaints and/or decision writing.
PLEASE NOTE: this is a temp-to-perm opportunity from April to December 2019.
- Determine key points from the Investigative Reports and Committee discussions and write the information in a transparent and neutral manner
- Capture information in Decisions in a fair and balanced manner taking note of nuance and tone
- Understand the “audience” when writing and ensure compliance with internal procedures
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years of writing and editing experience, ideally in a law-related environment (e.g., legal publishing, regulatory organization, etc.);
- Knowledge of relevant legislation relating to investigations considered an asset (Such as the Regulated Health Professions Act)
- Competitive rate at $35/hr;
- Central position located in Toronto;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Regulatory sector
Please apply if you are interested in making an impact!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
312 total views, 3 today