HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
We are looking to hire a permanent Employment Consultant within our Interim Staffing Team who will bring their superior communication and interpersonal skills to an exciting and fast-paced office environment. We are looking for someone with a committed work ethic and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities at a time.
- Respond to client’s requests for interim staff for various positions in administration, executive support, finance, HR and customer service.
- Engage with the client, determine their needs, conduct searches and present and recommend top candidates for their positions.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with clients, staff and prospective candidates.
- Respond to various inquiries from client and candidates which range from simple information requests to complex problems that require tact and diplomacy in their resolution.
Are you the right person for this role?
- Previous experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant, Customer Service Consultant or Outside Sales Representative is considered an asset.
- You are early in your career and looking to gain experience in Human Resources and Recruitment.
- You are a people person. You enjoy talking to a variety of people and are a master at building strong relationships.
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner, using your interpersonal skills to provide superior customer service to clients and candidates over the phone, in person, and in writing.
- You are a master multi-tasker; picking up and dropping tasks on a moment’s notice doesn’t fluster you. You are able to keep track of your priorities while managing a high volume of interruptions.
Why work for us?
- Permanent role
- We work with excellent clients including: Ontario Government, Non-profits organizations, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario
- Great location – Accessible by transit