HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology and policy development.
Our client is seeking an engaging and highly organized Events Coordinator to join their team and lead the end-to-end delivery of events. If you are an outgoing professional looking for a permanent position to apply your expertise, apply now!
Reporting into the Programs Manager, you will use your excellent communication skills to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on events. You will also use your creativity to enhance the organization’s presence at their meetings, shows, and other relevant events. Additional duties include tracking and maintenance of the budgets, the events database, and other administrative tasks.
- Completion of post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience coordinating events and communicating with vendors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with others
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of best practices in events management