EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ($25.00)
HR Associates is a human resources management firm specializing in the public and broader public sector in Ontario. We are looking for an Executive Assistant with a high level of organizational and coordinating skills for our client, in the Public Sector located downtown Toronto. Our client is looking for someone with experience managing multiple calendars in Outlook and who enjoyed working in a fast paced environment.
You will provide direct support to high level executives and collaborate with the executive assistant to the organization and coordinate support from other members. This will include providing administrative support including handling phone calls, monitoring and reviewing all correspondences, coordinating all trips and travel arrangements, as well as managing and documenting expenses with finance. In addition, you will also be responsible for coordinating all events and hospitality hosted by the executives such as hosting dinners, conferences and meetings and conduct research and keep up-to-date on issues.
Are you the right person for this role?
- You have a University degree in social sciences, public administration, business law or a relevant area.
- You have experience working with senior public-sector executives with knowledge of Legislature/Parliamentary processes.
- You have a minimum of three (3) to (5) years of experience providing administrative support at the executive level including scheduling, dealing with the public, maintaining, filing system and handling correspondences.
- You can work well under pressure to meet frequent and competing deadlines and to continuously prioritize activities and objectives
- You have superior writing and analytical skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are a master multi-tasker; picking up and dropping tasks on a moment’s notice doesn’t fluster you.
- You can work independently and use the resources you have at hand to complete your tasks.
- You have advanced computer skills with MS Office Suite.
How to apply:
If you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to ApplyHow to apply: If you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com.
- Posted by: CareerTree Admin
- Company: HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Public Sector
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - public-sector
- Tags: administrative - executive assistant - public sector
- Job expires in: Endless
428 total views, 2 today