HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our client’s interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: administrative and executive support, human resources, finance and project management.
Our government client is looking for a highly organized, self-starter to work in their office as an Executive Assistant for an exciting 3+ month interim opportunity in Toronto.
In this role you will:
• Implement and maintain office procedures, standards and schedules;
• Schedule and provide support for meetings, such as booking rooms, preparing agendas, and taking meeting minutes;
• Maintain electronic calendars and coordinate extensive travel arrangements as required;
• Provide administrative support by maintaining records, preparing reports, and other duties as requested;
• Create a file system which is to be updated and maintained as well as order any necessary supplies required for a new office;
• Answer and assist with any internal or external inquiries.
• 3-5 years of experience in an office management and/or senior level administrative roles;
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent time management skills
• The ability to adapt and multitask in a busy environment and handle various situations that may arise;
• Previous experience or knowledge of working in a start-up organization will be considered an asset;
• The ideal candidate MUST have the ability to work independently and have self-starter capabilities.