HR Business Analyst
Our regulatory body client is seeking a Business Analyst with experience implementing HRIS systems to help roll out their Workday system. This person will be involved in the end-to-end testing of Workday as well as leading the business process documentation.
This is an excellent, short-term opportunity with a well-known Ontario Government agency. If you enjoy consulting work and are a seasoned HRIS professional, please apply!
- Plan and lead the full process of testing for Workday including creating test scripts and training materials;
- Conduct gap analysis to ensure the system is running to its fullest efficiency;
- Document all processes involved in the Workday system workflows;
- Draft and contribute to a final report and presentation on the system along with recommendations for any future upgrades
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Experience with the HRIS system, ideally with Workday;
- Excellent working knowledge of HR and Payroll systems, business process documentation, and training users
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Excellent 2-3 month opportunity;
- Toronto location accessible by public transit;
- Gain exposure to a reputable agency of the Ontario Government