HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We have an exciting opportunity with our client looking for a HR Director with a strong understanding of labour relations. This individual will help lead the HR team and review and revise their policies. The right candidate should have a good understanding of HR legislation and experience in unionized organization to advise and create processes for the department. Additionally, strong communication skills are required to build relationships with senior management and to manage their team.
- 10 years of demonstrated HR work experience at a Manager/Director level;
- Extensive labour relations experience;
- Excellent understanding of relevant HR legislation (ESA, AODA, Human Rights, etc.);
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills to manage a team;
- Experience in health sector an asset
- Excellent 3 month opportunity with possibility of extension;
- Competitive pay rate;
- Position located close to public transit;
- Exciting and challenging work environment
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should please forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.