The Educators Financial Group is seeking an exceptional HR Generalist to develop and grow their HR function. Our workforce continues to grow, and although a strong HR infrastructure is in place, a dedicated HR professional is required to lead all talent management efforts.
In this hands-on role, you will apply your knowledge, experience and leadership to bring value through talent-related programs, policies and initiatives in order to support and enable the corporate goals and strategy. Initially, the role will be responsible for collecting, reviewing and aligning the existing HR programs, policies and initiatives, as well as payroll administration, employee relations and recruitment support. Within the first year, the position will be expected to work with the executive team to develop an HR strategy and implement programs and initiatives to support that strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, managing and continuously improving HR programs, procedures and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals and objectives of the company, including addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Bringing talent perspectives and issues to the management table for consideration, backed up with relevant HR metrics as applicable.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and company policies by maintaining HR records, documentation and policies.
- Advising and providing support to staff, managers and executives on all HR matters.
- Leading and managing HR functions including (but not limited to) compensation, performance management, training, recruitment and onboarding, health and safety and wellness.
- With proven technical skills, initiative and strategic HR contributions, the right candidate has the opportunity to grow with the organization into a larger leadership role as the HR department evolves over the next 2-3 years. If you are a motivated candidate, eager to grow your career in a supportive environment, then we want to hear from you!
- University degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; CHRP an asset
- Minimum 5 years of relevant generalist HR experience, including setting up or growing an HR department
- Strong interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Please forward your resume, together with a separate cover letter to email@example.com by July 13th, 2018. Only applications submitted directly via email to HR Associates will be accepted.
For more information on the Educators Financial Group, please visit http://educatorsfinancialgroup.ca