HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently hiring for an interim HRIS Analyst to join our government agency client. If you are a systems oriented individual able to manipulate data and pull reports, this is the role for you. Working within the HR department, you will be an expert in HRIS reporting to support the agency in workforce reporting and analytics. Involvement in other workforce planning duties may be assigned as needed. In order to succeed in this role you will have a knowledge of human resources in order to pull the data and translate it into results.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience including HRIS reporting, job evaluation, or workforce planning;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Advanced experience working with HRIS systems (ideally Dayforce) and proven experience with MS Applications(Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and communication skills to liaise with senior management
Why Work with Us?
- Excellent 4-month opportunity working at a reputable broader public sector agency;
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Accessible downtown Toronto location