Human Resources Clerk
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Human Resources Clerk
Our Interim Staffing division works on a variety of Human Resources Clerk roles with our clients in the public and non-profit sectors.
In these roles you will be required to:
- Provide recruitment administrative support through posting job ads, screening applications, preparing interview packages, coordinating language/skills testing, and updating the process in the HR system;
- Take ownership of the internal HR system by entering/updating confidential information regarding wage increases, employment paperwork, wage increases, and performance appraisals;
- Offer advisory support and recommendations on key HR issues and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR administrative support;
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field;
- Excellent data entry skills and general knowledge of employment legislation;
- Previous experience as an HR Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Administrative Coordinator considered an asset
- Great way to gain experience and exposure in the Ontario Public Service sector
- Great locations – accessible by transit
- Competitive pay rates!
How to ApplyIf you feel you possess the above qualifications and are available immediately, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-237-1500 ext.237. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
- Posted by: Diana
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
674 total views, 1 today