Human Resources Clerk
Full-Time | Long-Term Temporary
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Clerk for our government agency client for this long-term temporary assignment. The successful candidate will be expected to provide HR administrative support with potential to take on additional responsibilities on various HR projects.
- Provide recruitment administrative support through posting job ads, screening applications, preparing interview packages, coordinating language/skills testing, and updating the process in the HR system;
- Benefits administration, including liaising with service provider and employees;
- Take ownership of the internal HR system by entering/updating confidential information regarding wage increases, employment paperwork, bargaining unit wage increases, and performance appraisals;
- Offer advisory support and recommendations on key HR issues and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR administrative support;
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field;
- Excellent data entry skills and general knowledge of employment legislation