Human Resources Consultants
Human Resources Professionals
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology and policy development.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Human Resources Consultants at all levels to join our roster of specialists. We staff exciting human resources roles that range from a few weeks to several months. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that like a challenge and are interested in working for non-profit organizations and the public sector.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Possess or working towards a CHRP designation is considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Visio);
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to multi-task and perform a wide variety of details and tasks quickly and effectively;
- Good judgment/problem solving skills, along with strong relationship building skills;
- High degree of confidentiality;