Please login/register to apply for this job.
5 Oct 2018
Human Resources Generalist
We are currently looking for experienced HR Generalist for our non-profit client located in North York.
- Partner and build relationships with their various group stakeholders to become a trusted HR resource for HR advice and provide proactive response for employee relations issues
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment activities to support talent acquisition
- Identify and coordinate training and development for employees
- Assist in the planning and execution of HR programs, processes, and other requirements
- Manage HR systems specifically with HCM, onboarding, recruitment, and performance management modules
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience at the intermediate to senior level;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Experience with Ceridian is considered an asset;
- Previous experience as an HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, or HR Administrator
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive hourly rate;
- 13-month opportunity;
- Work and gain exposure in the non-profit sector