Human Resources Professionals
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We have exciting opportunities in Human Resources and are looking to recruit experienced Human Resources Professionals at all levels to join our roster of specialists. Roles can range from three to six months and we work on a series of positions such as HR Advisors, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Payroll Administrators, and HR Coordinators. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that like a challenge and are interested in working in the public and broader public sector.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Possess or working towards a CHRP designation is considered an asset;
- Previous experience working in the government or not-for-profit,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Visio);
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to multi-task and perform a wide variety of details and tasks quickly and effectively;
- Good judgment/problem solving skills, along with strong relationship building skills;
- High degree of confidentiality