Human Resources Specialist
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently seeking a HR Specialist for our healthcare, non-profit client located in North York.
- Support employee relations through conducting employee engagement surveys, flagging relevant employee issues, and assisting in workplace investigations and grievance arbitrations;
- Assist in labour relations and act as an internal liaison with their unions;
- Manage and support all stages of the recruitment and selection process;
- Coordinate performance management process for front-line staff
- Candidate must possess 3-5 years of HR experience in a unionized setting;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license considered an asset;
- Previous experience as an HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Generalist, or HR Administrator
- 3-month opportunity;
- Work and gain exposure in the non-profit sector