Intermediate Administrative Assistant
HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our Public Sector client’s interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: accounting and finance support, human resources, and project management.
Our client, a start-up organization in Toronto, is looking for a driven and self-motivated Intermediate Administrative Assistant. This is a 3 month + interim assignment where you would be working closely with the Executive Director and department leads while providing administrative support to the Executive Assistant.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and update electronic filing systems as required as well as internal and external contact lists;
- Assist with the organization of meetings, including scheduling, booking space, and note taking;
- Respond and document any information requests from the public with guidance from upper management;
- Create and maintain expense reports, as well as invoices and receipts, and any other supporting documents as required.
- Educational background in either Business administration and/or a similar field;
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative position with experience working in a start-up environment;
- Technologically savvy as well as proficiency with MS Office Suite;
- Superior problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to self-direct;
- The ability to work well with other employees and have great interpersonal skills.