HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
- Maintain and assemble legal documents, type letters, reports, minutes and agendas;
- Take and transcribe dictation of a highly confidential and/or technical nature;
- Liaise with staff, clients, and stakeholders to ensure they have all their required materials and/or are directed to the appropriate people;
- Perform administrative tasks; review, sort, and distribute mail, provide reception services, schedule meetings, maintain and update an internal database.
- Previous experience as a Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary or Legal Clerk is considered an asset;
- Ability to select and apply appropriate legal and administrative rules and procedures, terminology, style and format in preparing legal documents;
- You are a master multi-tasker; picking up and dropping tasks on a moment’s notice;
- Strong technical skills and are familiar with SharePoint.
- Excellent interim opportunities with our client in the broader public sector
- Central location in downtown Toronto – very accessible by transit
- Great opportunity to learn and develop your skills and experience!
- Competitive pay rates!