Media Resource Assistant
Media Resource Assistant, Government of Ontario
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc..
If you are a recent graduate from a Media related field of study, ready to channel your creativity, this is the role for you!
Our client in the Provincial Government is seeking a Media Resource Assistant to join their team for a special project. This interim assignment is a 3-6+month opportunity in downtown Toronto.
In this role, you will: coordinate the production of multimedia professional learning resources to support the objectives of the organization. This will involve providing creative video camerawork and professional editing for broadcast productions that relate compelling messages/stories that influence target audiences in support of public program objectives and priorities. You will also be responsible for facilitating web-conferencing and other ad hoc duties as required.
- 2-3 years of related experience in video production and resource creation;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in photojournalism, broadcasting, filmmaking or other related disciplines that emphasize visual storytelling, multimedia production and/or editing;
- Experience creating and editing podcasts, videos, webcasts, and other media resources;
- Familiarity or interest working with the topic of education is considered an asset;
- Public, Broader Public and Non for Profit sector experience is preferred;