HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
We are currently working on a temporary opportunity with our non for-profit client on a Medical Receptionist role, located in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a highly organized, and proactive candidate who possess strong communication skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment to help support their administrative team. In this role, you will be required to greet patients and visitors; direct clients and patients to appropriate location and services and answer any inquiries regarding services. In addition, you will be responsible to complete administrative duties including processing mail, setting up couriers, filing, photocopying and assisting with all other reception desk tasks.
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist, Medical Secretary, Medical Office Assistant or Receptionist;
- Previous experience assisting with client registration, scheduling client appointments, and calling patients to remind them of their appointments;
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner, using your interpersonal skills to provide superior customer service to clients and candidates over the phone, in person, and in writing.
- You are a master multi-tasker; picking up and dropping tasks on a moment’s notice doesn’t fluster you. You are able to keep track of your priorities while managing a high volume of interruptions.
- Excellent interim opportunity with our client in the not for profit sector!
- Central location in downtown Toronto – very accessible by transit
- Competitive pay rates !
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your covering letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-237-1500 x. 237. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
- Posted by: Diana
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - health - Non-Profit Sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
159 total views, 23 today