Mutual Funds Representative
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
Our Broader Public Sector client is seeking a Mutual Funds Representative for an excellent six (6) month temp to perm opportunity. This is with our client is in the financial services sector, located in North York.
- Processing financial trades (buys, sells, switches) in client accounts
- Updating non-financial information such as beneficiaries, address changes
- Setting up pre-authorized chequing purchases and withdrawals
- Opening new client accounts
- Communicating with our Client Service Team for inquiries and requests
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years’ experience working with mutual funds;
- High attention to detail and accuracy with entering information;
- Ability to read and interpret trade instructions;
- Excellent technical skills with MS Office and other systems
- North York location near Don Mills subway;
- Excellent temp-to-perm opportunity