HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
We are currently seeking an interim Payroll Manager for our government agency client. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing payroll for 500 employees along with delivery of other payroll services. If you are interested in expanding your experience into the pubic sector, please apply!
- Lead end-to-end payroll processes including bi-weekly payroll and T4 statements
- Ensure all duties meet provincial and federal regulations and audit requirements
- Monitor, audit, and reconcile payroll account balances to maintain accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial documents and information
- Assist with Pension, benefits administration, and Corporate Audits
- 7-10 years’ of experience processing payroll using a Ceridian payroll system (Dayforce is preferred);
- Comfortable with Ontario legislative procedures and CRA regulations;
- Must be computer savvy, with intermediate/advanced proficiency in excel (ability to perform v-lookups and pivot tables are considered an asset);
- Organized, detail and process oriented individual, able to meet specific deadlines;
- Interested in joining a passionate and driven organization culture!
Why join the team?
- Great location right in the heart of downtown Toronto,
- Opportunity to work for a government organization and help make an impact in your community,
- Competitive pay rate!
Due to the nature of this role, we ask that applicants are immediately available to start work.