Planning and Performance Analyst
The Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) and Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) are new not-for-profit corporations that support the needs of current and future condominium owners. The CAO was delegated as an administrative authority under the Condominium Act, 1998, and provides services, support, and tools to ensure the consumer protection of condo owners. The CMRAO was delegated as an administrative authority under the Condominium Management Services Act, 2015, and administers the mandatory licensing system for Ontario’s condominium managers and condominium management service providers.
Planning and Performance Analyst
The Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) and the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) are seeking a Planning and Performance Analyst with extensive policy and program experience and strong advisory skills to ensure that the organizations are compliant with their obligations and reporting requirements and to support the strategic and business planning and associated requirements for each Authority.
As a member of the Policy Department, you will support senior management in the development of the CAO/CMRAO strategic, business, and operational plans, as well as materials such as risk management frameworks, client satisfaction surveys, and policies and procedures. Your experience with agency-government relations and accountability frameworks will support you in the development of plans and preparation of annual management reporting, while ensuring compliance with ministry administrative agreements, report back requirements, as well as public reporting obligations.
With responsibility to develop performance indicators, metrics, and methodologies to evaluate organization policies and programs, you will use your project management skills to design project objectives and parameters and implement performance criteria and business planning processes.
You will employ relationship management strategies to develop key stakeholder relationships; you will be liaising externally with ministry staff to respond to ministry/government requests, as well as internally by providing reports, assessments, and advice to senior management to support senior-level decision making. As a subject matter expert, you will require strong judgement and political acuity to provide advice, policy solutions, and input on messaging and communications.
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant field, such as public policy or business administration
- Relevant experience with policy and program development principles, government decision-making, and accountability processes
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills in order to consult and engage stakeholders; specific experience in agency-government relations and accountability frameworks is an asset
- Proven ability to apply sound judgement and political acuity
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to deal with policy priorities that are not anticipated, or issues that arise unexpectedly and require quick turnaround
- Demonstrated technical skills in standard software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite