Policy Analyst (Government)
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
Are you an analytical and detail-oriented Policy professional looking to make an impact in the public sector?
We have exciting opportunities with our clients and are looking to recruit experienced Policy Professionals at all levels to join our roster of specialists. These interim positions can range in length from three to six months and we work on roles such as Policy Analysts, Policy Advisors and Policy/Government Relations Advisors.
- Demonstrated work experience as a Policy Advisor/Analyst;
- Knowledge of program and policy development principles and government decision-making processes;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to conduct policy research;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills reflected in presentation and relationship management skills;
- Experience in the public or broader public sector preferred.
- Pay range: $30-60/hr;
- Positions located close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government;
- Great temporary opportunities with possibility of extension
How to ApplyQualified applicants should please forward their resumes to email@example.com Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Corporate (IT/Finance/HR/etc.) - Program Management/Delivery
- Tags: Policy
- Job expires in: Endless
538 total views, 11 today