Procurement and Facilities Coordinator
Procurement and Facilities Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc. Our clients include the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
Our client is seeking a qualified and professional Procurement and Facilities Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Manager of Finance, you will be sourcing vendors and negotiating terms to supply goods and services to the specifications of internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, will be tasked to write and invite tenders, analyze proposals, write position documents that best value the organization’s policies, procedures, practices and directives that will uphold professional integrity.
Duration: temporary to permanent
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in procurement and purchasing within the broader public sector is required;
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in Finance, Marketing or Business Administration;
- Completed or close to completion of the SCMA Supple Management Training or equivalent;
- Ability to create and maintain strong professional relationships with all internal/external clients and vendors;
- Experience creating and delivering training on a variety of purchasing and administrative processes;
- Familiarity with maintaining manual and electronic requisitions, bids, tenders, RFI/RFP, vendor lists, quotations and purchase orders;
- Experience in utilizing electronic tendering networks such as MERX and Biddingo;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite and MS Great Plains;
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written;