HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We have exciting opportunities in Procurement and are looking to recruit experienced Procurement Professionals at all levels to join our roster of specialists. These roles can range from three to six months and typical roles include Procurement Specialists, Coordinators, and Advisors. If you are passionate about supply chain management and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply!
- A post-secondary degree or specialized training in strategic procurement, supply chain management, or another recognized purchasing/procurement certificate program;
- Experience in full cycle procurement from initiation to post implementation;
- Previous experience working in the government or not-for-profit sectors,
- Demonstrated knowledge of the operations of a vendor management database/system to maintain quality information;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good judgment/problem solving skills, along with strong relationship building skills;
- A high degree of confidentiality
How to ApplyQualified applicants should please forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Corporate (IT/Finance/HR/etc.)
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
472 total views, 1 today