Procurement Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Project Manager for our reputable Ontario Government agency client located in Toronto. This person will lead the procurement and development of 5 individual research projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a challenging role and make an impact within a government environment!
- Conduct research on suitable vendors/contractors for individual projects and manage tendering
- Develop Request for Proposals, Request for Services, Request for Bids, and Statements of Work
- Ensure projects are effectively executed from start to finish and timelines are met
- Assist with cross ministerial projects on research proposals and assessments
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to successfully carry out projects from beginning to end;
- Strong understanding of OPS procurement procedures and supply chain and contract management practices;
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to meet project deadlines and deliverables;
- Previous experience with preparing RFPs, service contracts, and monitoring contract fees
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Excellent 6 month opportunity;
- Central position located in Toronto;
- Work and gain exposure in a government agency environment