HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We are looking for experienced Procurement Specialists to join our roster of senior professionals. Please apply if you are interested in gaining valuable public sector experience!
In these roles you may be responsible for leading the contract procurement process for goods and services, manage RFx end-to-end process, and providing procurement advice to stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of procurement and contract management experience;
- Post-secondary education in a related field;
- Knowledge and understanding of OPS/BPS procurement principles, policies, directives, processes and resources;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the operations of a vendor management database/system to maintain quality information;
- Good judgment/problem solving skills along with a high degree of confidentiality
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Positions located in Toronto close to public transit;
- Gain exposure to the Ontario Government and the broader public sector
Please be advised that the positions that we fill are short and long-term roles. We are looking forward to hearing from interested applicants!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should please forward their resumes to email@example.com Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Alanna Wilson
- Company: HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Health - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Procurement
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
120 total views, 1 today