HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join the team at one of our government agency clients. Please apply if you are interested in gaining valuable broader public sector experience!
- Lead the contract procurement process for goods and services in alignment with BPS directives;
- Manage and administrate RFx end-to-end process; including issuance, receipt, mandatory requirements review, and evaluation consensus sessions;
- Provide procurement advice to both internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of procurement and contract management experience;
- Post-secondary education in a related field;
- Knowledge and understanding of OPS/BPS procurement principles, policies, directives, processes and resources;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the operations of a vendor management database/system to maintain quality information;
- Good judgment/problem solving skills along with a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent 6 month+ opportunity working in the Ontario Government and the broader public sector;
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Accessible downtown Toronto location