HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for experienced Procurement Specialists who are open to working on short and long-term projects with our various clients in the greater Toronto area.
In these roles you will be responsible for contract management, preparing and reviewing various RFx, vendor management, and all full-cycle procurement activities for our clients.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Procurement Specialist;
- Relevant degree in the field;
- Previous experience as a Procurement Officer, Supply Chain Specialist, or Procurement Manager
Why Work with Us?
- $30-50 /hour;
- Positions located close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Corporate (IT/Finance/HR/etc.) - public-sector
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
294 total views, 1 today